Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Materials and Inventory
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Materials and Inventory [message #55741] Sun, 21 October 2012 12:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
hmmmm, the link for the old inventory / material editing is gone

Nowadays we get new colors but I wonder how I should add them to my items (>150).

in another thread there was some batch processing asked. yes, please. that would be great.

Woody64

P.S.: by the way, it seems that downloading order overview doesn't work any longer?

[Updated on: Sun, 21 October 2012 13:36 UTC]

Re: Materials and Inventory [message #56274 is a reply to message #55741 ] Sun, 04 November 2012 13:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
Yes, I too am having problems updating the materials on my models with the new CSV markup. How do I add materials to all of my models without having to go into the individual editor one at a time?
Re: Materials and Inventory [message #56541 is a reply to message #56274 ] Fri, 09 November 2012 06:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Got once more stuck with a multiple item change.

I wanted to add a section useful for people addicted to the new Assassins 3 game (American revolution).
But after having added 2 items I was deeply shocked by the number of clicks and time that would consume.

Is there any solution out there?

The interface must not be very beautiful.
Something like a very simple item selector (the item name a small picture and a selection box) and one drop down for the operations (add/remove), a dropdown for materials, a drop down for sections and a dropdown for other options buyable/visible ....
would make a rather perfect job.

Or is there any API out there we could use.
Or the simple batch discussed in another thread would also be very useful.

Woody64

[Updated on: Fri, 09 November 2012 06:57 UTC]

Re: Materials and Inventory [message #58482 is a reply to message #55741 ] Wed, 12 December 2012 17:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi guys,

Lets move the discussion to this thread:

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=11219& amp;start=0&

So it is in one place.

Natalia

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:I'd love to be able to change the angle of my object in the 3D rendered image on my shop
Next Topic:What is the final price of the model?