Home » Community » General Discussion » 3D Printing Open Survey - If you could make almost anything, what would it be ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Printing Open Survey - If you could make almost anything, what would it be ? [message #56457] Thu, 08 November 2012 02:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar dziarski  is currently offline dziarski
Go to all my models
Hey there!

If you are interested in disruptive 3d printing technology or just want to know what other people think about it please fill in short questionnaire:

http://www.ankietka.pl/ankieta/98098/3d-printing-open-survey -if-you-could-make-almost-anything-what-would-it-be.html

Updated results are publicly available after completing questionnaire. (Please press "Wyślij" - Send button at the end and "Wyniki ankiety" - Results button). Feel free to ask questions!

Smile

Re: 3D Printing Open Survey - If you could make almost anything, what would it be ? [message #56463 is a reply to message #56457 ] Thu, 08 November 2012 10:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi dziarski,

can you give us a bit more background information on this survey? Like introduce who you are, why you are running this survey and what you'll be using the information for?

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: 3D Printing Open Survey - If you could make almost anything, what would it be ? [message #56471 is a reply to message #56463 ] Thu, 08 November 2012 11:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dziarski  is currently offline dziarski
Go to all my models
Hi @bartv,

I am a huge 3d printing enthusiast from Poland (Europe). I run personalfactory.tumblr.com - news agregator/blog concerning 3d printing, fablabs, open-source hardware and related.

This survey will be used to evaluate demand for 3d printing services globally and in my home country: Poland. It consist of 30 questions about:
- open-source 3d printers
- future of additive manufacturing
- 3d printing services
- ecology in 3d printing
- copyright issues and 3d printing

Three example questions:

2. Which of the following 3d printing applications is the most interesting? *
- Things personalization
- Printing food
- Attempts to print structures resembles in functioning living tissues or blood vessels
- Creating impossible or difficult to create by using conventional technology things
- Printing rooms or buildings on earth/moon
- Printing chemical compounds (for example drugs)
- Using in renewable energy sources
- Printing parts and/or mechanical vehicles

3 . Have you ever heard about cheap DIY 3D Printers (for example RepRap, PrintrBot, MakiBox A6) ? *
DIY - Do It Yourself
- Yes
- No

4 . When 3D Printers will become one of the typical household appliances ? *
- After 5 years
- After 10 years
- After 15 years
- After 20 years or later
- Never
- I don't know

Do You have more questions ?

Smile
Re: 3D Printing Open Survey - If you could make almost anything, what would it be ? [message #56494 is a reply to message #56471 ] Thu, 08 November 2012 16:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
That's great thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:print solid wireframe tool or service?
Next Topic:Transparent detail, water soluble?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.