Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for experienced 3D modeler for small challenging situation
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for experienced 3D modeler for small challenging situation [message #54918] Fri, 05 October 2012 07:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar KorailDHCPP  is currently offline KorailDHCPP
Go to my shop
See the attachment PDF details.

and the STL file and some additional files are available thru,

http://sdrv.ms/SwUpjv

For no.1 problem, the person I hired last time says he can't do as instructed. he says, with given information, it's not sufficient to correct it.

There's no schematic drawing available for this model, and only bunch of photographs.

I am looking for someone who can correct no.1 problem in the attached document file.

If you see the pdf files and images carefully, then you will notice what's wrong with the STL model in its head.

thanks.

Re: Looking for experienced 3D modeler for small challenging situation [message #54940 is a reply to message #54918 ] Fri, 05 October 2012 15:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent
Re: Looking for experienced 3D modeler for small challenging situation [message #56387 is a reply to message #54918 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 14:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bovelt  is currently offline bovelt
Go to all my models
have you solved this problem so far ? If not , please send to me , I can .

Previous Topic:Iron Man HELMET 1:1 Model Fix
Next Topic:help us to create 3D modelcars

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.