Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 9th anniversary present - ideas needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
9th anniversary present - ideas needed [message #55824] Tue, 23 October 2012 22:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar glc1972  is currently offline glc1972
Go to all my models
Hi all,

My 9th wedding anniversary is coming up, and my wife and I have agreed to follow the standard anniversary present guidelines.  So, I have a choice of

1 Pottery
2 Willow
3 Leather

I wanted to do something creative, so a standard vase, willow basket or leather purse just won't cut it.

So, interested in what the Shapeways community can come up with.  Budget will be around $AUD100.

Cheers,
Greg C
Re: 9th anniversary present - ideas needed [message #55948 is a reply to message #55824 ] Fri, 26 October 2012 02:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Perhaps a key chain thingy with your pic on one side, hers on the other. I would check to see if anyone would show you an example they created first. If you wanted to get mushy, maybe make it heart shaped.
Keith

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: 9th anniversary present - ideas needed [message #56061 is a reply to message #55824 ] Sat, 27 October 2012 20:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
I would suggest you use the Sake Set Creator! You don't need any 3D modeling skills, as its an easy creator

You can make a completely unique shape and have it custom made Smile

http://www.shapeways.com/creator/sake-set/

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: 9th anniversary present - ideas needed [message #56329 is a reply to message #56061 ] Mon, 05 November 2012 17:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Personalized figurines!

www.designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Searching for fellow Dutch 3D designer working with Cad/Cam 3Design V7 or V8
Next Topic:Iron Man HELMET 1:1 Model Fix

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.