Home » Support » 3D Applications » I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #54707] Mon, 01 October 2012 19:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar Meawoppl  is currently offline Meawoppl
Go to my shop
I wrote a quick python script that uploads models through the shapeways API. I was curious if I should spend the time to clean it up, upload and share it.

At the moment, it is really just a batched file-uploader, but supporting the other API function would be pretty straightforward.

Basically I am asking if anyone would use it. Very Happy

Re: I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #55101 is a reply to message #54707 ] Tue, 09 October 2012 19:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wiwa  is currently offline wiwa
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey, I would like to try it, is it hosted public anywhere?

wiwa
Re: I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #56247 is a reply to message #55101 ] Sat, 03 November 2012 06:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar alton  is currently offline alton
Go to all my models
Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. Laughing

jacketsvision [url]http://www.jacketsvision.com[/url]
Re: I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #57508 is a reply to message #54707 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 18:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pempey  is currently offline pempey
Go to my shop
I would like to take a look at it. Trying to learn python and work on a Shapeways plugin for Blender so everything is useful.

Previous Topic:STL to Inventor 2011
Next Topic:Maya Help

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.