Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » 3D Applications » I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #54707] Mon, 01 October 2012 19:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar Meawoppl  is currently offline Meawoppl
Go to my shop
I wrote a quick python script that uploads models through the shapeways API. I was curious if I should spend the time to clean it up, upload and share it.

At the moment, it is really just a batched file-uploader, but supporting the other API function would be pretty straightforward.

Basically I am asking if anyone would use it. Very Happy

Re: I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #55101 is a reply to message #54707 ] Tue, 09 October 2012 19:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wiwa  is currently offline wiwa
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey, I would like to try it, is it hosted public anywhere?

wiwa
Re: I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #56247 is a reply to message #55101 ] Sat, 03 November 2012 06:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar alton  is currently offline alton
Go to all my models
Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. Laughing

jacketsvision [url]http://www.jacketsvision.com[/url]
Re: I wrote a Shapeways API wrapper in Python [message #57508 is a reply to message #54707 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 18:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pempey  is currently offline pempey
Go to my shop
I would like to take a look at it. Trying to learn python and work on a Shapeways plugin for Blender so everything is useful.

Previous Topic:STL to Inventor 2011
Next Topic:Maya Help