Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Glad we are back
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Glad we are back [message #56210] Fri, 02 November 2012 03:38 UTC Go to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Hi,

we are incredibly glad that we are back online.
Read more here in our blog post: http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/1726-Shapeways-is-Bac k-Online.html

Thanks a lot for your patience. We will work hard to make sure we will never be down for this long again.

For all impacted by Hurricane Sandy: you are in our thoughts!

best,
Pete
Re: Glad we are back [message #56211 is a reply to message #56210 ] Fri, 02 November 2012 03:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jlevine  is currently offline jlevine
Go to my shop
I work here
Same here Pete - its been a battle against nature and with the help of friends and colleagues we're all safe and back online. I can't say enough about how motivating and uplifting our community has been throughout this crisis.

Our thoughts and thanks are with everyone who loves Shapeways, and all those who are less fortunate in the wake of hurricane Sandy.

J

VP of Engineering | Shapeways
Re: Glad we are back [message #56212 is a reply to message #56211 ] Fri, 02 November 2012 03:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bvr  is currently offline bvr
Go to my shop
Our thoughts are with you. Stay safe everyone.
bvr

Buffalo, 360° @ a time
Re: Glad we are back [message #56215 is a reply to message #56210 ] Fri, 02 November 2012 04:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ggurov  is currently offline ggurov
Go to my shop
I work here
*grumble grumble* stupid pond acting up *grumble grumble*

Database Architect, DBA, Datacenter guru, infrastructure wizard, none of the above.
Re: Glad we are back [message #56222 is a reply to message #56215 ] Fri, 02 November 2012 10:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Welcome back.
We missed you.

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Glad we are back [message #56230 is a reply to message #56222 ] Fri, 02 November 2012 15:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jlevine  is currently offline jlevine
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks Magic - glad to be back!!

VP of Engineering | Shapeways
Re: Glad we are back [message #56251 is a reply to message #56211 ] Sat, 03 November 2012 08:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Salorian  is currently offline Salorian
Go to all my models
jlevine wrote on Fri, 02 November 2012 03:52

Same here Pete - its been a battle against nature .....J

Well, it seems to me just the other way around.... It is not a battle against nature (because we are a part of mother nature...), it is more or less, that greed has blocked necessary improvements into infrastructure. Which is the case not only in the US but in Europe and elsewhere as well.

Leave your EGO behind and the universe will open up ....

Previous Topic:HEXAGON 2 3D modeller with serial numbers for free until 31 oktober.
Next Topic:Polished Colored WSF questions: yes, unpolished black and white remain...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.