Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for a Coin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for a Coin [message #33021] Sun, 21 August 2011 17:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Adeaphon  is currently offline Adeaphon
Go to all my models
I am looking for someone who created me from a design a 3D model capable of printing.

Update:

I searching a modeler for a second coin, see post #3

[Updated on: Tue, 23 October 2012 16:17 UTC]

Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #33022 is a reply to message #33021 ] Sun, 21 August 2011 18:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
I can help you out if you like. I made a similar sized coin for myself when I first joined shapeways.
index.php?t=getfile&id=10675&private=0

My camera doesn't take the greatest close up pictures, but I really like how it turned out. I ordered the coin with the bronze finish and was really impressed with the level of detail. My coin has a 40mm diameter and has an average thickness of 3mm, though some raised areas are thicker. The cost for shapeways to make it was about $28.00. Since cost is based on volume, fairly minor changes in thickness or diameter can make a big difference in the final volume and price.

let me know if you are interested

• Attachment: blg coin.JPG
    (Size: 179.50KB, Downloaded 573 time(s))

Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #55720 is a reply to message #33022 ] Sat, 20 October 2012 19:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Adeaphon  is currently offline Adeaphon
Go to all my models
I am looking for a second coin a modeler,

Would someone be able to make one or to try it? Smile
Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #55793 is a reply to message #33021 ] Tue, 23 October 2012 07:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
PM Sent...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #56178 is a reply to message #55720 ] Mon, 29 October 2012 17:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ronsaki  is currently offline Ronsaki
Go to my shop
Hello, are u still looking for someome to make a coin?

Previous Topic:Completely new to this, looking for some help to 3D model a pretty simple, cylindrical movie prop
Next Topic:Modeler needed for a coaster design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.