Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » new to 3D printing,been using Google sketchup for a while
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
new to 3D printing,been using Google sketchup for a while [message #55961] Fri, 26 October 2012 09:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar tootalltechie  is currently offline tootalltechie
Go to all my models
Hi I'm Gordon, aka tootalltechie
I want to get into 3D printing.
I live in Canada.
I'm into gas radio control boats, scale models, robotics, electronics, computers.
I would like to develope parts to use in my hobbies. I have done some work with Google sketchup and posted the work there under tootalltechie. in the past i did a 3d rendering of a crane used on a ship, i am curently working on parts for a 1/8 scale "thunder boat" hydroplane. I've been thinking of getting into 3D modeling since the late 1990's.
Re: new to 3D printing,been using Google sketchup for a while [message #56663 is a reply to message #55961 ] Mon, 12 November 2012 12:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Welcome! If you need any help getting your models from Sketchup to Shapeways, check out this article by denali3ddesign:

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=11427& amp;start=0&

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Whats up
Next Topic:hello everyone,

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.