Home » Support » Buying » No response from service --damaged goods
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
No response from service --damaged goods [message #55787] Tue, 23 October 2012 00:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar dhonig  is currently offline dhonig
Go to all my models
I have been trying to reach service@shapeways.com and have not had any responses. I have given them order and shipping number, written immediately after receiving damaged goods (gyro the cube with a missing sprue on one of the cubes), written again, and no response. What must
one do?

Re: No response from service --damaged goods [message #55796 is a reply to message #55787 ] Tue, 23 October 2012 11:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi David,

We have responded to your e-mail on the 18th of October. I will immediately sent you the e-mail again and sent you the e-mail in a PM.
I can assure you that you should always have an answer within 24 hours (during week days).
Should this not be the case, please let me know so I can escalate this internally.

If you have any further questions, you can always contact us via service@shapeways.com
Re: No response from service --damaged goods [message #55908 is a reply to message #55787 ] Thu, 25 October 2012 09:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi David,

I have also messaged and emailed you. Can you please confirm?

Best,

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:add items to a paid order
Next Topic:Multiple credit notes against single order?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.