Home » Support » Buying » No response from service --damaged goods
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
No response from service --damaged goods [message #55787] Tue, 23 October 2012 00:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar dhonig  is currently offline dhonig
Go to all my models
I have been trying to reach service@shapeways.com and have not had any responses. I have given them order and shipping number, written immediately after receiving damaged goods (gyro the cube with a missing sprue on one of the cubes), written again, and no response. What must
one do?

Re: No response from service --damaged goods [message #55796 is a reply to message #55787 ] Tue, 23 October 2012 11:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi David,

We have responded to your e-mail on the 18th of October. I will immediately sent you the e-mail again and sent you the e-mail in a PM.
I can assure you that you should always have an answer within 24 hours (during week days).
Should this not be the case, please let me know so I can escalate this internally.

If you have any further questions, you can always contact us via service@shapeways.com
Re: No response from service --damaged goods [message #55908 is a reply to message #55787 ] Thu, 25 October 2012 09:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Hi David,

I have also messaged and emailed you. Can you please confirm?

Best,

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:add items to a paid order
Next Topic:Multiple credit notes against single order?