Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d printed souvenirs & gifts
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d printed souvenirs & gifts [message #55888] Wed, 24 October 2012 21:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar lemmy  is currently offline lemmy
Go to all my models
Dear Shapeways community,

since this is my first post in the forums, let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Gregor, I am the founder and CEO of Tretja dimenzija Ltd from Slovenia. We are building a mobile app, Mementify, that helps preserving one's greatest moments in 3d. Basically, the app is similar to Autodesk's 123d catch, but is primarily targeted at 3d printed (personal) souvenirs.

You can have a look at some samples on our flickr photo stream. I also made some models public in the Shapeways gallery.

Anyway, we are in a process of validating our idea. The app is already in the App Store, and is under a serious user testing. If you, as a fantastic designer and user of 3d printing, are interested in the idea and would be willing and able to spend some time with me, helping us build one of the greatest 3d printing apps available, contact me either through the forum or send me a private message.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Gregor

Founder and CEO of @mementify - Preserving your Finest Moments in 3D!
@gberginc
Re: 3d printed souvenirs & gifts [message #57188 is a reply to message #55888 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 20:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
This looks like a great idea!
If you are looking for 3D modellers to help you, you could try posting in the 3D modeller needed thread - I am going to move this there to see if you get a response!

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Need Help: Dungeons and Dragons Special Mini Commission
Next Topic:Inquiry quick (Bayonet)-lock for stereo plug/socket

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.