Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55878] Wed, 24 October 2012 20:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar Wahtah  is currently offline Wahtah
Go to my shop
A. I'm not logged in, I go to a model, I see country Netherlands (correct) and a price with a Euro sign.
B. I change country to US, see the same price, still with a Euro sign.
C. I change back to Netherlands, now the price is lowered...

That's not right... Tested with Windows7/IE9 and iOS/Safari, on several models.

index.php?t=getfile&id=22050&private=0

• Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 38.33KB, Downloaded 77 time(s))

Re: Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55880 is a reply to message #55878 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 20:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
21% VAT in the Netherlands ? (Still does not explain why switching the country twice
should make a difference, unless you switched pages between edit and display mode
as well)
Re: Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55883 is a reply to message #55880 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 21:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I see, the difference is more like the 21% vat than euro/dollar. Further reading of postings tells me that the currency shown is based on shipping address, it can not be changed. So why can I change the country then? For different vat percentages? It wouldn't hurt to explain this on the page...

This still leaves the error, only it may be less important.
Re: Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55884 is a reply to message #55883 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 21:24 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Sadly, it's not possible to order without paying VAT this way, so don't try Smile

Previous Topic:Creator 2d to 3d fails, Browser and OS information inside.
Next Topic:WRL upload changed for the worse ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.