Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Updating of 3d 360 view after file revision.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Updating of 3d 360 view after file revision. [message #55688] Fri, 19 October 2012 23:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar dazhazit  is currently offline dazhazit
Go to all my models
Hello, I uploaded an update for this ( http://www.shapeways.com/model/743041/06039f2a2a84e01db23ff4 72f178eada) several times to try and persuade the 360 view to refresh but it still hasn't. I even stuck the model on its' end. I've tried both stl and collada imports.
The preview images update fine but the main 360 view refuses to.

No one's tried to buy it as it's a demo/test model to show a potential client what I'm capable of.
It's not for sale so the model shouldn't be locked in any way.

This is a bit frustrating as I don't want a potential client seeing the old test model (Which wasn't hollow).
I want them to see the new one and I may have already lost a contract for several more items because of it.

I did want to add a "Me Too" on another thread here about this as I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

What's going on?

I may have to put this on TurboSquid instead.
Re: Updating of 3d 360 view after file revision. [message #55765 is a reply to message #55688 ] Mon, 22 October 2012 14:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Not sure if this has to do with a recent update on the site, as this has been reported since the 2D render was updated. I know the 3D is up to be updated as well, so not sure if they'll fix the existing on before releasing an all together update.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Impossible to put a markup on an item
Next Topic:Listing Issues on My Model Page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.