Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Issue with Order #155817
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Issue with Order #155817 [message #55615] Thu, 18 October 2012 19:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar warewullf  is currently offline warewullf
Go to all my models
Hello
I placed an order for three items a few days ago. Today I received an email saying that one of the items cannot be produced in the material I selected, and that my account had been credited for that item. However, I would like to change the selected material so that all three items are shipped together. I do not want to have place an other order an pay for two lots of shipping. I have emailed, tweeted and tried Live Chat but haven't gotten a response yet.

Can someone help me, please?
Re: Issue with Order #155817 [message #55616 is a reply to message #55615 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 20:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
All you have to do is email support, they'll get back to you. Give them up to 24 hours (busy day today), they usually respond in less than that. You'll have to cancel your entire order, and re-order in the different material.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Issue with Order #155817 [message #55617 is a reply to message #55616 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 20:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar warewullf  is currently offline warewullf
Go to all my models
Oh right. I thought I could just amend the order. I'll wait for the email. Thanks for the fast response!

Previous Topic:I would like to know how long this product will be available for :)
Next Topic:add items to a paid order

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.