Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view? [message #55486] Wed, 17 October 2012 12:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view in the new shop interface?

I tried changing the orders in the CSV file but I get an upload error saying not to change any cells except for the markup in the last column.
Re: How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view? [message #55489 is a reply to message #55486 ] Wed, 17 October 2012 13:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
What you need to do is go to My Shop, and Switch to the Inventory tab. Or you can follow this link. From there you can set the order that items show up in your shop.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view? [message #55598 is a reply to message #55489 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
Hi Thanks, I successfully sorted the order.

Previous Topic:Anyone else able to download their order overview?
Next Topic:Hurricane Sandy Relief Thursday 6th November - Shop Owner participation encouraged!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.