Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Anyone else able to download their order overview?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55409] Tue, 16 October 2012 02:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
I haven't been able to download my order overview xls file for about a week (last time I checked before today). Just curious if anybody else is having the same problem.

All the best.
Re: Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55412 is a reply to message #55409 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 02:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Yeah. Look in the Bug Reporting & Site Feedback subforum, for example InShape 2.0 chaos : top five bugs that need to be fixed quickly. Transition still going on.
Re: Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55413 is a reply to message #55412 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 02:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
Ah, sorry, should have checked there first I guess. Thanks for the quick reply.
Re: Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55456 is a reply to message #55409 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 19:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
This has been slated to be fixed in our next release so its not far away!

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Shop Sales - Paypal remittances Mark-ups.
Next Topic:How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.