Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » I would like to know how long this product will be available for :)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I would like to know how long this product will be available for :) [message #55365] Mon, 15 October 2012 02:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar TonyMartinStark  is currently offline TonyMartinStark
Go to all my models
Hey, I'm pretty new to shapeways and I'm interested in one particular product which I want to know up until when it will be available for. The product I'm interested is this one:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/273819/explorers-ring-u3-vers ion.html

If it is possible, can someone please tell me if you know up until when this specific product will be available for purchase? I want to purchase it on May, 2013 (Next Year) but I don't know if it will be available till then. If you don't know, do you know whom and where I can ask for an answer to my question? It is really important. And if you don't know, what do you think are the chances they will take it down by then? Please if there is anything you know about this, let me know. Thank you! Very Happy

Oh and sorry for my English, it is not my first language :/
Re: I would like to know how long this product will be available for :) [message #55368 is a reply to message #55365 ] Mon, 15 October 2012 05:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi,

at the top right of the model's page there is a 'contact designer' button. Use that to ask this question directly to robo3687 - he'll be able to tell you!

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: I would like to know how long this product will be available for :) [message #55391 is a reply to message #55368 ] Mon, 15 October 2012 18:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TonyMartinStark  is currently offline TonyMartinStark
Go to all my models
Hey, thank you for your message. I did ask him, however from what I understood, he doesn't have full control of how long it can be available for. He said he's 95% sure it will be available till then but then the rest is up to shapeways itself. Soo.. Idk lol, I just really hope it stays till May! :/

Previous Topic:I Live in Canada: Does it display in USD or CDN?
Next Topic:Issue with Order #155817