Home » Community » Work in progress » Vortex bowl
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Vortex bowl [message #54921] Fri, 05 October 2012 09:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar kiorodesign  is currently offline kiorodesign
Go to my shop
I have designed "Vortex" bowl for strong and flexible plastic, as a decorative centerpiece or to be used to contain potpourri. Potpourri is a natural air freshener made from dried flowers, it is used to make rooms smell fresh.

index.php?t=getfile&id=21163&private=0

Vortex bowl

KIORO'design Team Ciro & Giovanna
Re: Vortex bowl [message #55270 is a reply to message #54921 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 17:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Nice design that allows air to move through the petals,etc. Personally, I would have made it smaller - that's going to be quite expensive isn't it (although you don't say what size it is)?

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Vortex bowl [message #55277 is a reply to message #55270 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 22:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar kiorodesign  is currently offline kiorodesign
Go to my shop
Hi lensman, thanks for your message.
As you can see, at the end of my first message there is the link to product page, where you can find all information including dimensions : cm: 21.134 w x 16.456 d x 10.004 h .
Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to scale it, just a little, because its heigth is 10 cm and lower it would lose its beautiful appearance (for me, of course).
Ciro

KIORO'design Team Ciro & Giovanna

Previous Topic:Egyptian God Ra Pendant
Next Topic:Thickness Inconsistencies