Home » Support » Buying » Ship date pending?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ship date pending? [message #55238] Fri, 12 October 2012 02:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar lorddragonmaster  is currently offline lorddragonmaster
Go to my shop
Hello,

a few days ago I was sent an e-mail saying my item was being sent to the printers.

I was expecting that after that they would be shipped. However it still says ship date pending.

How long after an item says it is being printed till when it ships?

It says it was being printed Monday, and it is now Friday.

Thanks for the help.
Re: Ship date pending? [message #55241 is a reply to message #55238 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 06:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
I have come to read that "en route to the printers" message as "the file has been checked
by a human and a cnc job file for the printer has been created, so no worries that it might
still be rejected". After that, I guess it is waiting in line with all the other preprocessed jobs.
So far, my orders have been shipped either on the estimated date, or 1-2 days in advance.
(There must be some slack in the estimation to account for hardware problems, occasional
misprints, workers calling in sick or whatever little mishaps you would expect in what still must
be a small business by headcount)
Re: Ship date pending? [message #55246 is a reply to message #55241 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 09:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Lord Dragon Master,

I just checked your order and spotted that one of your models has been printed and is currently in the cleaning process.
The second model in your order is printing right now!

If everything goes alright, your order will be shipped on the estimated shipping date which we provided during the ordering process:
ETS: 2012-10-17

The email indeed informs you that the models have been checked and moved forward to the printing queue.

Kind regards,
Mitchell

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Ship date pending? [message #55249 is a reply to message #55246 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 12:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lorddragonmaster  is currently offline lorddragonmaster
Go to my shop
Mitchell Jetten wrote on Fri, 12 October 2012 09:52

Hi Lord Dragon Master,

I just checked your order and spotted that one of your models has been printed and is currently in the cleaning process.
The second model in your order is printing right now!

If everything goes alright, your order will be shipped on the estimated shipping date which we provided during the ordering process:
ETS: 2012-10-17

The email indeed informs you that the models have been checked and moved forward to the printing queue.

Kind regards,
Mitchell

Thank you for the update! I was just a little confused! Can't wait. Wink

Previous Topic:show no progress in order status
Next Topic:Problem with order #153520

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.