Home » Community » Introductions » Hello From NY
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello From NY [message #55202] Thu, 11 October 2012 16:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar MilsimTech  is currently offline MilsimTech
Go to all my models
Hello everyone, just figured i'd introduce myself. My name is Justin, and i stumbled upon shapeways when i was looking into the reprap projects. I'm starting a home business and i need to design custom parts. I figured instead of going out and trying to learn how to build a 3d printer, i should start with the software side of things first. Since that is usually my biggest downfall. Right now i have google sketchup pro, and have been thinking about getting accutrans so i can just build my parts through shapeways for now. My experience level 1 to 10, is probably somewhere around a 2 right now. But I'm hoping with the handy dandy search bar and the community, I can get the help i need to change that.

Re: Hello From NY [message #55205 is a reply to message #55202 ] Thu, 11 October 2012 17:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! You've come to the right place to get up and running

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Question about game pieces (Settlers of Catan)
Next Topic:Whats up

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.