Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help for 3d print of ancient coins
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help for 3d print of ancient coins [message #55154] Wed, 10 October 2012 19:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar Vento  is currently offline Vento
Go to all my models
Hello guys,
I'm not an expert of 3d printing.
But... t I need to reproduce some small objects like ancient coins to make plastic replicas.

I attach an example of coin to make understand the resolution and the kind of replicas that I need to produce.

I've tried to create the .stl file from that .jpg or .bmp and I've found the best solution with Bmp2cnc, but I need to join the 2 images to make an unic product. I don't need to stamp the 2 sides, but to join them.
Also if you have other solutions please tell me.

As I have to create really a lot of replicas I don't need a modeler who can create all the .stl for me, but I need someone how can explain me which is the process to follow to have a 3d plastic replica from this kind of images, creating also some examples.

Please contact me if interested

index.php?t=getfile&id=21510&private=0

• Attachment: 582172.jpg
    (Size: 185.24KB, Downloaded 205 time(s))

Re: Help for 3d print of ancient coins [message #55160 is a reply to message #55154 ] Wed, 10 October 2012 21:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
PM sent

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Help for 3d print of ancient coins [message #55714 is a reply to message #55154 ] Sat, 20 October 2012 19:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Spacetime  is currently offline Spacetime
Go to my shop
I can model these coins and prepare the files for 3D printing here on shapeways. Then you just will have to order has many as you'd like.

here is my e-mail chrismanzione@gmail.com

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/spacetime

Previous Topic:Looking for a 3D designer/modeler for jewelry parts project
Next Topic:1/8 scale kelsey hayes wheels

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.