Home »  » It arrived! » xmas ornaments for family
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
xmas ornaments for family [message #55119] Wed, 10 October 2012 02:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar steeveesas  is currently offline steeveesas
Go to all my models
I did these 5 ornaments for my family -
Snowman - mom
index.php?t=getfile&id=21466&private=0
Teddy bear - sisten Jen
index.php?t=getfile&id=21467&private=0
Elf - brother-in-law Graeme
index.php?t=getfile&id=21464&private=0
Penguin - niece Evie
index.php?t=getfile&id=21465&private=0
Abominable Snowmonster - me steve
index.php?t=getfile&id=21468&private=0

all dolled up in straps
Re: xmas ornaments for family [message #55120 is a reply to message #55119 ] Wed, 10 October 2012 02:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
These were done in WSF and I painted them.

Here they are all together:
index.php?t=getfile&id=21469&private=0

• Attachment: all_1.JPG
    (Size: 155.73KB, Downloaded 226 time(s))

all dolled up in straps
Re: xmas ornaments for family [message #55193 is a reply to message #55120 ] Thu, 11 October 2012 14:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ElisaRichardson  is currently offline ElisaRichardson
Go to all my models
These are great! Any chance you can add them to your Shapeway's product page? We love them!

-Elisa
Re: xmas ornaments for family [message #55234 is a reply to message #55193 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 00:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you ...

Actually these were hand painted so making them available would only get you a monochrome version, I wanted to paint them rather than UV map colors and textures onto them. Also I doubt I will make additional color ones anyhow for sale as I want to keep these personal for my family at the moment.

Steve

all dolled up in straps
Re: xmas ornaments for family [message #55235 is a reply to message #55234 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 00:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ElisaRichardson  is currently offline ElisaRichardson
Go to all my models
Steve,

I totally understand! Even if they aren't for sale you can still share them in your product page but that's always up to you!

Best,
Elisa
Re: xmas ornaments for family [message #55236 is a reply to message #55235 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 01:25 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I misunderstood you at first ... I made the models public with the pictures - I hope this is what you mean by adding to my products page. Been away from Shapeways for a long while so not familiar with all the new features.

Tx again for the praise.

all dolled up in straps

Previous Topic:Hairline cracks in ceramics glaze?
Next Topic:Plucker's Conoid

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.