Home » Community » Work in progress » The Silent Guardian - Ninja Turtle
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The Silent Guardian - Ninja Turtle [message #55060] Tue, 09 October 2012 01:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
I'm currently working towards hollowing it out (it's $130 - $450 Confused ), but this is how it looks so far. Any thoughts or comments? It's meant to sit on something square, like a shelf, monitor, etc.

He's 6" tall, but I'll probably make a 1", 2" , and 4" version as well.

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog
Re: The Silent Guardian - Ninja Turtle [message #55747 is a reply to message #55060 ] Mon, 22 October 2012 00:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jrey  is currently offline jrey
Go to all my models
Looking pretty good so far. I'm not sure what you're modeling with or how easy it is to model with, but one suggestion I would have is that the muscle definition needs to be refined a bit. It looks a little "lumpy" for lack of a better term. Some of the joints look a bit off too, ex: the knees. It looks like the knees are bending a little to high up the leg and in a rubbery kind of way.

Pretty cool idea.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 October 2012 00:46 UTC]

Re: The Silent Guardian - Ninja Turtle [message #56248 is a reply to message #55747 ] Sat, 03 November 2012 07:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Twopounder  is currently offline Twopounder
Go to my shop
Thanks. Its the very first organic model I've ever made and the first time I've used Sculptris. I'm currently learning zbrush, and I'll probably restart the entire thing from scratch. That way I can do some rigging and then repose it.

The picture is pretty bad. A lot of the proportions are correct, but don't come out right in the 2d export. The fingers, for example, are about twice the length of the thumb, which goes just past the knuckle of the index finger (as is proper). You just can't see that in the pic.

Zbrush is a bit harder than I first expected, but I'm getting a handle on it.

http://fracturedmesh.blogspot.com/ - my 3d modeling blog

Previous Topic:iphone 4/4S dummy original size downloadable
Next Topic:XXX Klassy sculpture 'Kisses Love Amsterdam Sex '

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.