Home »  » Bug Reporting » Impossible to put a markup on an item
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Impossible to put a markup on an item [message #54964] Sat, 06 October 2012 14:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kitty  is currently offline Kitty
Go to my shop
when i want to edit an item, i can't put a markup on it anymore, i only can choose the materials for it, but no price, so putting it for sale will not generate any profit for me.
alll that is left is tags for visible to public and for sale and material,
the update material and pricing button does not work on any browser.
Re: Impossible to put a markup on an item [message #54967 is a reply to message #54964 ] Sat, 06 October 2012 16:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar isis_11  is currently offline isis_11
Go to my shop
Is there a problem with clicking on the markups and changing them?
or is it really the "update materials and price button"?
(you need to click on the markup and afterwards click on the "update materials and price button", but maybe you already know)
Both are working on my account. (i'm using google chrome)

kind regards

looking for jewels? check out http://www.shapeways.com/shops/designedbyisis
Re: Impossible to put a markup on an item [message #55724 is a reply to message #54967 ] Sat, 20 October 2012 21:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
I have noticed that after you add the "mark up" and click update, that when you go back to look at how it is listed publicly that it does not update the price changes right away to reflect markup. It has taken between 5-25 min for me before I was able to see the adjusted price changes. Could be working for you and just taking a long time to update...possibly...

and apparently this is a zombie thread....nevermind

[Updated on: Sat, 20 October 2012 21:24 UTC]

Previous Topic:Search in Shapeways
Next Topic:Updating of 3d 360 view after file revision.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.