Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Quotes wanted
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Quotes wanted [message #54904] Fri, 05 October 2012 01:38 UTC Go to next message
avatar Esparler  is currently offline Esparler
Go to all my models
I have several designs -all nature inspired jewlery- that I would like to have modeled if the price it right. Iall of the designs are lockets for necklaces and would need to be fully functional with hinges, a clasp and jump ring loop for hanging. I would provide hand drawn front, back and perspective views. Please provide a link to previous work a rough estimate for 1 small locket or a per hour rate.
Re: Quotes wanted [message #54906 is a reply to message #54904 ] Fri, 05 October 2012 02:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent
Re: Quotes wanted [message #54922 is a reply to message #54904 ] Fri, 05 October 2012 10:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi I'd be happy to discuss your design and if you have number of design, once I've seen them I can give you a batch cost?
Please send drawings to info@dotsan.com.

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Looking for a moderler for a camera accessory
Next Topic:3D Design for Fabric / or Fabric-ish

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.