Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in [message #54750] Tue, 02 October 2012 15:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar scientist2010  is currently offline scientist2010
Go to my shop
Hello,

I just simulated a customer:
I did not log in, but added some products to my cart.
Then I tried to change the material I wanted to order it in, but it did not work.
That means, that I can choose a material in the cart menu, but the site does not change it.

When you use the Lab-feature of adding sets you are dependent on
beeing able to change the material in your cart, because a customer
could like a material better than the default one.

It is also impossible to get back to your cart "settings" once you proceeded through login in the payment process.
-> There is no chance to change, when you had not been logged on.

It would be great if you fixed it rapidly Smile

Yours, Marie

PS:
This problem appears no matter if you add sets or usual products, but always when you are not logged on.
I tested it several times and always reset my browser before doing so.
Re: Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in [message #54753 is a reply to message #54750 ] Tue, 02 October 2012 17:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Which browser and Operating System are you using?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in [message #54794 is a reply to message #54753 ] Wed, 03 October 2012 15:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar scientist2010  is currently offline scientist2010
Go to my shop
Great, that you already take care for it!
I use Safari 5.1.5 as a browser, my computer is running OS X (10.7.3) if that helps.
Thanks, Marie

Previous Topic:InShape 2.0 Launched...CO-CREATORS FIXED!
Next Topic:Bug. 3rd party shipping wrong Shipping address passed on to UPS systems: Shipment blocked.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.