Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for modeler to create a cubed logo
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for modeler to create a cubed logo [message #54626] Sat, 29 September 2012 02:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar tdominey  is currently offline tdominey
Go to all my models
Hi everyone - first time visitor to these boards.

Looking for someone who could help us render a 3D cube (perfect square) that has cut-outs on each side to match our logo. I'm thinking this would be a ceramic piece with a black glossy finish to match our identity. You can see what our logo looks like here:

http://www.facebook.com/kokencms

It's the black square with the white letters.

Have never used this type of service before, but I assume what I'm asking for is technically possible to execute. We'd just need a model for to submit as part of our order. Interested parties may contact me at todd@koken.me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Looking for modeler to create a cubed logo [message #54632 is a reply to message #54626 ] Sat, 29 September 2012 07:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sdeboer  is currently offline sdeboer
Go to my shop
Hoi Todd,

Volgens mij ben je nederlands. Dit is geen enkel probleem en het kan het heel makkelijk voor het uitvoeren.
als je mij het logo zo gedetailleerd mogelijk wilt aanleveren zal ik de cubus voor je modelleren en de prijs opvragen.

Ik denk dat het een uurtje of 2 werk is om hem helemaal netjes te krijgen.
Als het naar je tevredenheid is dan vraag ik er 50 euro voor. Als dit je past. Dan heb ik graag contact.
Mijn mail is sanderdeboer44@hotmail.com.

Graag hoor ik van je.

Vriendelijke groet,

Sander de Boer
Meppel

S de Boer
Re: Looking for modeler to create a cubed logo [message #54658 is a reply to message #54626 ] Sun, 30 September 2012 14:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Email sent
Re: Looking for modeler to create a cubed logo [message #54775 is a reply to message #54626 ] Wed, 03 October 2012 07:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MikeHancoxDesign  is currently offline MikeHancoxDesign
Go to all my models
Pm sent

MikeHancoxDesign

Previous Topic:Looking for 3D modeler artist for jointed doll project!
Next Topic:need modeler to scale and slightly modify enclosures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.