Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need 3d modeller for infographs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need 3d modeller for infographs [message #54271] Thu, 20 September 2012 07:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar aravindgp  is currently offline aravindgp
Go to all my models
Dear Modeler,

We have developed an APP called infography in andriod market, we would like to make the infographs into 3d.
We need somebody here to quote for infographs in our app.
Please download infography app here: http://goo.gl/60A5y

Get back to us if you can provide 3d models for infographs.
These 3d models will be uploaded to shapeways site through api and our android users can print directly from their android phone.

Since this app is just launched we would like to quote resonably , we have over 50 infographs to be designed however we would want to start with 5 infographs for now.

Please quote you price by email to aravindg@evolgence.com

regards
Aravind Prasad G
Director.

Re: Need 3d modeller for infographs [message #54280 is a reply to message #54271 ] Thu, 20 September 2012 13:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Aravind, sounds like an interesting project, to understand your project better can you send and basic samples and what format you would need the models supplied to you to use in your app? Please send any info and questions to info@dotsan.com.

Regards
Vijay

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:28 MM minitatures for games needed
Next Topic:3D modeler needed for silver designs

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.