Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 28 MM minitatures for games needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
28 MM minitatures for games needed [message #54233] Tue, 18 September 2012 22:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar peacekeeper_b  is currently offline peacekeeper_b
Go to all my models
Creating a new table top game, need a modeller who will work for a reasonable rate to turn drawings and designs submitted into proper scale 28mm 3D miniatures. Will be a steady line of work even if rates are sort of low, you know you can always do a model or two to get some cash here and there and support someone trying to make a game.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 September 2012 22:50 UTC]

Re: 28 MM minitatures for games needed [message #54241 is a reply to message #54233 ] Wed, 19 September 2012 03:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
really depends on what the game pieces are. Dragons or any other organic shape $200 a piece may not be unreasonable and I couldn't make it at all). You want something that can be described in more mathematical terms(see all my dice) then I can probably make them for you pretty cheap($10+ depending on complexity).

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: 28 MM minitatures for games needed [message #54255 is a reply to message #54233 ] Wed, 19 September 2012 17:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
There is a big difference between organic and inorganic model creation time. Posting an image of an example of the model type would prolly get a better response here. Smile

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed for RP
Next Topic:Need 3d modeller for infographs