Home » Community » General Discussion » No shipments, no updates, no responses. What does it take to get support??
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
No shipments, no updates, no responses. What does it take to get support?? [message #54202] Tue, 18 September 2012 03:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar eostergaard  is currently offline eostergaard
Go to my shop
I am waiting on 3 separate orders of WSF. One was supposed to ship almost 3 weeks ago, another was supposed to ship last week, and the last is scheduled to ship in a few days. Nothing has arrived and I have sent numerous messages inquiring about shipping updates and have gotten no responses. Can someone at Shapeways please PM me? I am growing extremely frustrated with the delays and lack of communication.
Re: No shipments, no updates, no responses. What does it take to get support?? [message #54204 is a reply to message #54202 ] Tue, 18 September 2012 04:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
check you spam filter possibly. Smile

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: No shipments, no updates, no responses. What does it take to get support?? [message #54211 is a reply to message #54204 ] Tue, 18 September 2012 11:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Erik,

Thank you for your message.
Gary has emailed you one hour ago, unfortunately we received an email failure that you were able to receive the email.

I will send you a PM with the copy of the email from Gary to you.

Kind regards,
Mitchell

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Scaling a model that i uplated
Next Topic:Sandstone?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.