Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Fencing Mask
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Fencing Mask [message #54168] Mon, 17 September 2012 15:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar stmitchell02  is currently offline stmitchell02
Go to all my models
Hi,
I'm a fashion design student at the University of Texas. At the end of the semester, we have a fashion show. One of the categories of design is to create a sportswear outfit. I am doing fencing and I need someone to help me create a fencing mask. I either want to do the shape of an animal head or model the mask after some sort of netting that hangs down from hats like hats in the 20's. Could either of these be possible?

I attached an example below of texture and hope to discuss shape

Re: Fencing Mask [message #54170 is a reply to message #54168 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 15:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan is currently online Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi could be a very cool project, I'd be happy to help, I used to fence many years ago. Please send any drawings with dimensions to info@dotsan.com so I can get a better idea of your design. A mesh is possible but the detail depends on the material you want to print in.
Look forward to hearing from you.
V

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:3D Modeling Services Offered
Next Topic:1/24 scale Bladerunner figures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.