Home » Community » It arrived! » Avengers Logo Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Avengers Logo Pendant [message #53001] Wed, 22 August 2012 20:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar Action_N  is currently offline Action_N
Go to my shop
Received my latest Shapeways order in the mail not an hour ago, and just finished an impromptu photoshoot with the contents. There were several test pieces which will probably be of interest to certain Shapers, but I had to post this first.

Based on the logo for Marvel's 2012 film "The Avengers", a pendant to show your support for Earth's mightiest heroes! Ring measures 1.5" (38.1 mm) in diameter. Rear-mounted loop accepts a standard ball chain.

Avengers Logo Pendant in Stainless Steel

index.php?t=getfile&id=19861&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 10 September 2012 21:25 UTC]

"And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

~ Ulysses
Re: Avengers Logo Pendant [message #54139 is a reply to message #53001 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 22:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Pretty cool! I actually just finished one myself (wish I'd known you'd already done one, it could have helped with some trickier elements) - I think I like yours better to be honest Rolling Eyes
Re: Avengers Logo Pendant [message #54154 is a reply to message #54139 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 02:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Action_N  is currently offline Action_N
Go to my shop
Why thank you! Very Happy

"And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

~ Ulysses

Previous Topic:Klingon Empire-inspired Coaster!
Next Topic:Eldar Plasma Grenade