Home »  » Bug Reporting » InShape 2.0 Launched...CO-CREATORS FIXED!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54069 is a reply to message #54068 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 08:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Now I'm sure InShape 2.0 isn't really like this :-

https://www.eviscerati.org/files/comics/hd/hd20040629.png

courtesy of Help Desk comic https://www.eviscerati.org/comics/comic/hd/2004/06/what-they -tell-you
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54070 is a reply to message #52824 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 08:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomZ  is currently offline TomZ
Go to my shop
As much as I am still annoyed by the currency issue, I have to say you did an awesome job on the way markups are processed. For my accounting it is a whole lot easier we now have everything on a single invoice rather than spread across individual invoices for each sale.
I would still like the spreadsheet to be updated because it is convenient for doing calculations such as figuring the total sales per model.
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54072 is a reply to message #52824 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 09:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AD-Edge  is currently offline AD-Edge
Go to my shop
For those wanting a spreadsheet - you can make one by opening the PDF in adobe acrobat, then going File>Save as>Spreadsheet - there will be options here for many different file formats including an excel spreadsheet or XML (handy)

Obviously this will only work when you have the invoice summary given on the 15th of every month, so you wouldnt be able to do it for the sales of a month 'in progress', but you still end up with the spreadsheet in the end anyways.

Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54074 is a reply to message #54072 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 11:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
AD-Edge wrote on Sat, 15 September 2012 09:31

For those wanting a spreadsheet - you can make one by opening the PDF in adobe acrobat, then going File>Save as>Spreadsheet - there will be options here for many different file formats including an excel spreadsheet or XML (handy)

Sorry, but not everyone has the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, and the free Adobe Reader doesn't let you do that - unless you pay and subscribe to an online conversion.

So, to put my vote in too, I would still like to be able to download an Excel sheet. For the amount of sales I get it's really not a big deal to add the figures myself to a spreadsheet, but for users with many sales that would be a pain.

Having said that, congrat's to the Team for the end result. Looks great.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54076 is a reply to message #54074 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 13:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
From the developers very early this morning:
Quote:

...we are also working on restoring the xls spreadsheet order overview.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54078 is a reply to message #54076 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 13:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AD-Edge  is currently offline AD-Edge
Go to my shop
Good to hear, theres certainly not really any reason in not providing the spreadsheet information, I just thought Id share the way I've temporarily been able to make one for this most recent sales summary we all received today. Didnt realize the non-paid version didnt have these features either. Confused

Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54081 is a reply to message #54070 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 14:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bdickason  is currently offline bdickason
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks TomZ!

As Stony mentioned above, we're working on restoring the Spreadsheet so you can have full visibility into what you've sold and what happened to each and every transaction.

We understand that the currency issue is a big one and will be looking into this shortly after the dust settles from yesterday's (today's!) release.

Director of Product - Shapeways
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54109 is a reply to message #52824 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 02:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

It's so good to hear we're making you happy. YAY

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54128 is a reply to message #54109 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 18:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Nice to see the sales come back. Thanks! And dittoes: the new invoices are fabu, but need a spreadsheet format.

What I want that for is to make stats: bar graphs of quantity of each design sold, quantity of each material sold, quantity of each material within a design, and quantity of each design within a material. I don't know if there are any plans to offer stats on sales as part of the site, but that's where I'd want to start....

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54129 is a reply to message #54066 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
I'd like to join the chorus

a) keep up the good work bug-hunting. I've doing that for many years, too, and see you are making progress.

b) Here's another vote to bring back the excel-sheet soon.

Greetings
Dragoman
Co-Creator? [message #54173 is a reply to message #52824 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 19:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Sorry if I'm behind the times, but is Co-Creator fully back yet?

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54237 is a reply to message #52824 ] Wed, 19 September 2012 00:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I work here
Update:
The feed is fixed!
woo!

I will have an update on co-creators on Wednesday.

Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, My Orders Still Wrong [message #54424 is a reply to message #54237 ] Sun, 23 September 2012 18:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dgr2  is currently offline dgr2
Go to my shop
I have been away from Shapeways for a week or two to let the dust settle. Unfortunately I came back to find that some things still haven't changed.

In the My Orders page all the orders are wrong because they state the same address for both billing and shipping, despite my having flagged this up before. And not only are all the orders wrong in this way, but all the PDF invoices are wrong as well. For the record, the billing address is my own address, the shipping addres is to someone else. This is quite clear in My Addressess. Please correct all the orders and invoices to reflect the correct billing address and the correct shipping address. And please kill the stupid computer gizmo that puts up a 'Your Order Will Ship By date' on the orders because it is either irrelevant, or wrong. You have a Targer Ship Date and an Actual Ship Date on the My Orders page so you don't need it. At the moment its telling me orders will ship on January 1st even when they have already shipped. At least it now knows when orders have been cancelled.

I have a Store Credit for $26.96 listed in My Credits. Can someone tell me where this came from and what it is for?

dgr2
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54508 is a reply to message #52824 ] Wed, 26 September 2012 14:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi dgr2,

I have forwarded your specific questions about the store credit and addresses to customer service and they will be in touch shortly.

The ship-by order date on the invoices is correct now also.

Thanks!
Natalia

Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54577 is a reply to message #54508 ] Thu, 27 September 2012 20:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Nothing doing about choice of currency yet?
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched today, MY SALES RETURNS!! [message #54585 is a reply to message #54577 ] Fri, 28 September 2012 01:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Hi Paul,

as you might have noticed, we just re-enabled the co-creators on the site. It was a major effort and we have fixed many bugs
that existed in the old version.

There is quite a list of feature requests / bug fixes as a result of our new architecture (Inshape) and product and dev are working
really hard to get them all done in the right order.

We are aware and you are not the only one requesting this, however we are also committed to make Shapeways easier to use for everyone
and sometimes its hard to balance that against features. We will keep you posted.

best,
Pete
Re: InShape 2.0 Launched...CO-CREATORS FIXED! [message #54792 is a reply to message #52824 ] Wed, 03 October 2012 14:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
I would like to vote in for the currency selection. At least on the model edit pages.

As a European shop owner I seem to be stuck with fluctuating euro prices and euro markups when using the edit page?
So I am stuck with downloading CSV editing and uploading..
(Assuming that this is working again?)

Cheers,

Stijn

[Updated on: Wed, 03 October 2012 14:58 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Pages (4): [ «    1  2  3  4] 

Previous Topic:Promo code preventing checkout
Next Topic:Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.