Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Cobranded packing slips, gift messages
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cobranded packing slips, gift messages [message #53903] Tue, 11 September 2012 21:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I wish for cobranded packing slips for customer orders, featuring a header/logo image and text message from the shop owner.
(Do packing slips already have the shop banner or logo image on them? Embarrassingly, I buy from my own shop so rarely that I don't know this.)
Anyway I would like to be able to include a paragraph of text from me about my shop. (While I'm asking for ponies, an additional message specific to each piece would kick butt around the block!)

Also, I would dearly love a gift-message option accompanying the giftwrap option, to be printed on the packing slip. This, I know from my own shop, is something that customers want very much. It's weird sending a gift item without an accompanying message -- I've actually had gift items returned because the recipient couldn't figure out what it was or who sent it. And it's not that hard to do because you're already generating a different packing slip for gift orders which omits the price...right?

I'll add this to Feedback when I can log in there.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Cobranded packing slips, gift messages [message #53996 is a reply to message #53903 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 18:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Thanks Bathsheba,

We are working on packaging right now so I will pass this feedback along promptly!

Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Can't sign into Feedback
Next Topic:Inventory management

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.