Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #52302] Sun, 05 August 2012 18:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar shanebo21  is currently offline shanebo21
Go to all my models
We are a startup company, and we don't feel like dropping the thousands of dollars for 3D software or a 3D printing machine.

...so we are considering this route. I need to hire a 3D modeler to work on some very simple enclosure designs for us, of which we will then make with the Shapeways service.

Message me to set up a dialog.

SD
Re: Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #52303 is a reply to message #52302 ] Sun, 05 August 2012 19:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
PM sent

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #52310 is a reply to message #52302 ] Mon, 06 August 2012 02:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Send email to jeffopel@ameritech.net

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #53984 is a reply to message #52302 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 12:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Reidh  is currently offline Reidh
Go to all my models
post a picture top and sides and insides if needed brief desc of dims if needed, and will send you finished file but what extension? .stl?

Previous Topic:looking for 1/4 scale keytar
Next Topic:Mold Prototype for Silicon Mold Creation

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.