Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #52302] Sun, 05 August 2012 18:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar shanebo21  is currently offline shanebo21
Go to all my models
We are a startup company, and we don't feel like dropping the thousands of dollars for 3D software or a 3D printing machine.

...so we are considering this route. I need to hire a 3D modeler to work on some very simple enclosure designs for us, of which we will then make with the Shapeways service.

Message me to set up a dialog.

SD
Re: Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #52303 is a reply to message #52302 ] Sun, 05 August 2012 19:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
PM sent

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #52310 is a reply to message #52302 ] Mon, 06 August 2012 02:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Send email to jeffopel@ameritech.net

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made [message #53984 is a reply to message #52302 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 12:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Reidh  is currently offline Reidh
Go to all my models
post a picture top and sides and insides if needed brief desc of dims if needed, and will send you finished file but what extension? .stl?

Previous Topic:looking for 1/4 scale keytar
Next Topic:Mold Prototype for Silicon Mold Creation