Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » looking for 1/4 scale keytar
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
looking for 1/4 scale keytar [message #53912] Tue, 11 September 2012 23:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar erellor  is currently offline erellor
Go to all my models
I am in need of a 1/4 scale keytar. Not looking for a specific model. There is one that is on Shapeways, but is scaled too small. I am not certain if that is something that can just be rescaled? I would like to get some quotes on what this would cost, any help would be appreciated... I want it to be a material that can be painted. Thanks for your consideration.
Re: looking for 1/4 scale keytar [message #53929 is a reply to message #53912 ] Wed, 12 September 2012 08:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi if a model already exists, contact the owner to see if they will scale it for you. The material best for painting is white strong and flexible polished. If you have an image with dimensions I would be happy to submit a quote for modelling, you can send them to info@dotsan.com

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com
Re: looking for 1/4 scale keytar [message #53970 is a reply to message #53912 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 03:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Reidh  is currently offline Reidh
Go to all my models
no offense but what is a keytar?
Re: looking for 1/4 scale keytar [message #53974 is a reply to message #53970 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 04:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
A keytar is a relatively lightweight keyboard (with or without a built-in synthesizer) that is supported by a strap around the neck and shoulders, similar to the way a guitar is supported by a strap. (from Wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keytar

Super popular in the 80's... I need one in 1/4 scale
Re: looking for 1/4 scale keytar [message #53975 is a reply to message #53929 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 04:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
VirtualV = I tried to contact the owner for a rescaling but they have not responded to me. I don't have access to one for dimensions... do you have other suggestions? Thanks
Re: looking for 1/4 scale keytar [message #53980 is a reply to message #53975 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 06:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
So you'll have to get a new model made, send a picture and general dimensions to info@dotsan.com.
V

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Farmer seeks philanthropic/bored modeling guru
Next Topic:Need simple enclosures for circuit boards made