Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » The Vibe stuck at loading!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The Vibe stuck at loading! [message #53750] Fri, 07 September 2012 19:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar lewenhaupt  is currently offline lewenhaupt
Go to all my models
Heya!

I wanted to create a case of my first ever published song, but when I press buy, after selecting the part I want, it gets stuck at loading (has been by now for an hour). I've tried both internet explorer and google chrome.
Anyone have a clue of what's wrong?
Re: The Vibe stuck at loading! [message #53831 is a reply to message #53750 ] Mon, 10 September 2012 08:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi lewenhaupt,

I'm afraid that we're having some problems with our Creators at the moment. Our developers are aware of the issue but cannot give a solution date yet (we have some other issues that take priority). I'll shoot you a message once they're back online.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: The Vibe stuck at loading! [message #53835 is a reply to message #53831 ] Mon, 10 September 2012 12:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Mind sending me an email?Smile
(email removed)

Cheers!

[Updated on: Mon, 10 September 2012 13:00 UTC] by Moderator

Re: The Vibe stuck at loading! [message #53837 is a reply to message #53835 ] Mon, 10 September 2012 13:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Will do! I've removed your email address from your post for privacy reasons.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: The Vibe stuck at loading! [message #53845 is a reply to message #53837 ] Mon, 10 September 2012 19:31 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks! Smile

Previous Topic:Overdue items
Next Topic:How Is Payment Calculated?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.