Home » Community » General Discussion » Shop payments due soon
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop payments due soon [message #53838] Mon, 10 September 2012 13:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
We are getting perilously near the 15th and we still have no way of knowing what we have sold and how much the payment is going to be.

Are we any nearer to getting this sorted ?

Tom
Re: Shop payments due soon [message #53898 is a reply to message #53838 ] Tue, 11 September 2012 20:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Tom,

I want to reassure you that despite you not being able to view them, we have been tracking and recording all sales and earnings data the entire time. While we hope to have the "My Sales" pages fixed and available on Friday Sept 14th, we understand that some of you might want some insight into your earnings a little sooner, given that payments will be done on the 15th of this month.

If you would like to see your sales before the My Sales page goes live on Friday, Josh, our VP of Engineering, is more than happy to provide you with a spreadsheet of your sales from this period. Just email me directly and I will get them to you pronto!

Once again, thank you for you patience, and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Best,
Natalia

I've cross-posted this in the InShape thread as well.

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Shop payments due soon [message #53968 is a reply to message #53898 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 03:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar neuralfirings  is currently offline neuralfirings
Go to my shop
Natalia.. were sales e-mails (the "Yippee" emails) also down for a while? Are they reliable to track what we actually sold?

Previous Topic:SolidWorks issue
Next Topic:How accurate is the Process?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.