Home » Community » General Discussion » cancel order
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
cancel order [message #53763] Fri, 07 September 2012 23:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar rusalkin  is currently offline rusalkin
Go to all my models
how do i cancel my orders ?
i;ve applied credit to an order, but changed my mind
now those credits are stuck with an order thats going to hang there for two weeks giving me at the end email spam that its going to be cancled
Re: cancel order [message #53766 is a reply to message #53763 ] Sat, 08 September 2012 01:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Send an email to customer service.. make sure you include the Order # and what action you want taken.
But, keep in mind.. they don't work over the weekend, so it will be Monday at the earliest before they look at it.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: cancel order [message #53773 is a reply to message #53766 ] Sat, 08 September 2012 10:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rusalkin  is currently offline rusalkin
Go to all my models
wouldnt it make sense to include a cancel order button ?
Re: cancel order [message #53779 is a reply to message #53773 ] Sat, 08 September 2012 14:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Phxman  is currently offline Phxman
Go to all my models
I am also caught this week-end with an error in a file going to print.

There is a flag on "Orders" for e-mails. I wonder if the management systems are developed enough to put
a hold on an Order with these e-mails before the Build continues for the machine: especially immediately after
a week-end when the situation has been left unmonitored by "Human Hand" for a few days.

Once in the "Build", I am told that is it.

As an easy feedback, do you think the person organizing the Build should be allowed to monitor e-mails on
flagged under "Orders" first task Monday morning, to catch any with "Cancel" in the title line - and default them
into a "Confirmation" queue?

A new Mk.2 system has been much heralded. These instances can be very expensive for customers, every much as
disappointing as a bad print. Therefore, for the product, I think dealing with Cancelled Orders ranks for immediate
action, and should be a Key Objective to meet Customer Satisfaction from a Customer Service System.

Previous Topic:Some very interesting SHAPEWAYS fashion designer!!
Next Topic:A weekly 3D printing newsletter with the latest news and products

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.