Home » Community » Work in progress » VIDEO - Silver Skull Bead - VIDEO
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
VIDEO - Silver Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #51151] Wed, 11 July 2012 16:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Been working on a custom bead for a friend in Australia. I will be getting a few of these in silver with an estimated weight of one ounce in silver. I still need to finish adding detail to this skull bead. My next project will most likely have to be a cross. . . Gotta make a little bit of everything....

index.php?t=getfile&id=18965&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 02:44 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Silver Skull Bead [message #51988 is a reply to message #51151 ] Fri, 27 July 2012 14:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Side view of the skull bead ...

index.php?t=getfile&id=18966&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 27 July 2012 14:24 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Silver Skull Bead [message #52575 is a reply to message #51988 ] Tue, 14 August 2012 10:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar icarus3d  is currently offline icarus3d
Go to my shop
nice work. I'm looking forward to see it in silver Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 16 August 2012 11:02 UTC]

Re: Silver Skull Bead [message #53613 is a reply to message #51151 ] Wed, 05 September 2012 02:21 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi all. I was waiting to post a picture of my bead on a bracelet a friend from Australia is making for me, but I'll post that picture as soon as I get it in the mail. For now, here are some pictures of the finished product. This is in the standard silver, I added the patina and gave it a slight polish. Thats why theres a $10 difference in the price im offering through my eBay store.

Check out this youtube video. Ill update this as soon as I figure out how to embed the video on this post.
http://youtu.be/Pc41PI2X2BA

index.php?t=getfile&id=20188&private=0

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 189.61KB, Downloaded 72 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 03:52 UTC]

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:EMPTY CHAIR :-)
Next Topic:Why is this so expensive?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.