Home » Community » Work in progress » VIDEO - Silver Skull Bead - VIDEO
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
VIDEO - Silver Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #51151] Wed, 11 July 2012 16:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Been working on a custom bead for a friend in Australia. I will be getting a few of these in silver with an estimated weight of one ounce in silver. I still need to finish adding detail to this skull bead. My next project will most likely have to be a cross. . . Gotta make a little bit of everything....

index.php?t=getfile&id=18965&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 02:44 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Silver Skull Bead [message #51988 is a reply to message #51151 ] Fri, 27 July 2012 14:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Side view of the skull bead ...

index.php?t=getfile&id=18966&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 27 July 2012 14:24 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Silver Skull Bead [message #52575 is a reply to message #51988 ] Tue, 14 August 2012 10:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar icarus3d  is currently offline icarus3d
Go to my shop
nice work. I'm looking forward to see it in silver Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 16 August 2012 11:02 UTC]

Re: Silver Skull Bead [message #53613 is a reply to message #51151 ] Wed, 05 September 2012 02:21 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi all. I was waiting to post a picture of my bead on a bracelet a friend from Australia is making for me, but I'll post that picture as soon as I get it in the mail. For now, here are some pictures of the finished product. This is in the standard silver, I added the patina and gave it a slight polish. Thats why theres a $10 difference in the price im offering through my eBay store.

Check out this youtube video. Ill update this as soon as I figure out how to embed the video on this post.
http://youtu.be/Pc41PI2X2BA

index.php?t=getfile&id=20188&private=0

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 189.61KB, Downloaded 66 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 03:52 UTC]

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:EMPTY CHAIR :-)
Next Topic:Why is this so expensive?