Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » *Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured.*
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #44519 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sun, 26 February 2012 22:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar martijnr  is currently offline martijnr
Go to all my models
Vijay helped me with repairing a model and also designing a model almost from scratch and he did a great job.

He is patient, helpful, replies quickly and thinks along. A recommended helping hand!

Grrr

[Updated on: Thu, 29 March 2012 14:45 UTC]

Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #44727 is a reply to message #7662 ] Thu, 01 March 2012 18:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar vonDuncker  is currently offline vonDuncker
Go to my shop
Very positive experience. Prompt, accurate, reasonable prices. Smile
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #45947 is a reply to message #43617 ] Sun, 25 March 2012 09:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Smooth2  is currently offline Smooth2
Go to all my models
Hello there.
Some time ago, I tried to accomplish a scene (from Assassins Creed), in which the Hellequinne kills Ezio.
Other than that I just can't get everything 100% right, I got the Problem, that I could never print these Models, because for example the clothes have no thickness at all, they just are..textures in mid air?! (tried it with ragdoll Models in XNALara)
I could give you the 2 ragdolls with a scene, with which I'm not a 100% pleased.
Would be great to hear back from you. ;D
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #45948 is a reply to message #45947 ] Sun, 25 March 2012 09:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Smooth2, thanks for your request, I'll have a look at your files, please forward them to info@dotsan.com it would help if they are in obj, vrml or similar file type?
Regards
V

[Updated on: Sun, 25 March 2012 09:27 UTC]

www.dotsan.com
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #45955 is a reply to message #45948 ] Sun, 25 March 2012 13:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Smooth2  is currently offline Smooth2
Go to all my models
Sent you right now! ;D
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46026 is a reply to message #45955 ] Tue, 27 March 2012 04:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniversalJoint  is currently offline UniversalJoint
Go to my shop
anyone know how i unsubscribe from this thread?

TIA
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46063 is a reply to message #46026 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 07:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, if you select edit on your post and under file attachment in the options section uncheck the Post Notification box.
V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46098 is a reply to message #46063 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 18:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar formpig  is currently offline formpig
Go to all my models
thank you!
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46099 is a reply to message #46063 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 18:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
arg. i am logged in. where is "edit"?

i see a checkbox when i am replying here under options that says "Post Notification" and /it/ is checked...

THANKS
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46123 is a reply to message #46099 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 07:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, the box should be unchecked.
V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46138 is a reply to message #46123 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 14:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
hi thanks.

i guess this means I need to submit a reply to a thread (as I am doing now) and then uncheck the post notification below the reply...

thanks.
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #46941 is a reply to message #7662 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 14:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar marcart  is currently offline marcart
Go to my shop
I am a 2D artist and hired DotSan to convert a drawing to a 3D model. He did a GREAT job, I am very pleased with the end results. He has reasonable rates, is patient with us non-3d thinkers, and is a true professional. I highly recommend him.

-marcart
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #47617 is a reply to message #46941 ] Sat, 28 April 2012 14:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TwoGunsBlazing  is currently offline TwoGunsBlazing
Go to all my models
Hi,

I commissioned Vijay to design a 15mm tall miniature for use in a science fiction tabletop game I play. I had some fairly demanding requests, including that the miniature must be modular, coming with different sets of arms (Vijay provided four each of the left and rights arms) so I could glue it together in different configurations with different weapons. Throughout the entire process, Vijay was a professional and approached the commission with enthusiasm and a great attitude, he was extremely patient with my requests for minor tweaks to the model. At the end of the process, not only had Vijay created a 3D model that was visually and proportionally what I had imagined, he had also designed the miniature taking into account the need for strong bonding points when glueing the miniature together. The detail that he has included on such a small model as this is incredible! There was also no problems encountered throughout the process of Shapeways accepting and printing the model....the file was accepted first time and the model arrived in my hands looking exactly like it had in the progress pics Vijay had provided me.

I highly recommend Vijay!!!

Here's a pic of the miniature in one of the several configurations possible after I have assembled and painting it.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/awesomeshotdude/Battletech/EBACompleted1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/awesomeshotdude/Battletech/EBACompleted4.jpg
icon14.gif  Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #50966 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sat, 07 July 2012 11:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GymProfessor  is currently offline GymProfessor
Go to all my models
Just great! Very efficient communication and exceptionally fast turnaround time of the very highest outcome! Remember, Dotsan are far more experienced than us too, so just ask them for advice or send your query now! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Cheers www.dotsan.com ,

GP
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #51870 is a reply to message #7662 ] Wed, 25 July 2012 21:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bforood  is currently offline bforood
Go to all my models
Hi - I am in need of an experienced modeler that can create a prototype of a ornate decorative pen clip. This work is quite detailed and so I would like to hire someone that has many years of experience. Ultimately I would like to make the clip and pen using Shapeway.
Please contact me directly at
bforood@yahoo.com
if you are interested
Thanks - Bruce
icon14.gif  Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #52440 is a reply to message #7662 ] Fri, 10 August 2012 00:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jduarte  is currently offline jduarte
Go to my shop
I am thrilled with the work that Dot San created. Seriously, look no further.

He took a 2D image and created a wonderful pendant and a pair of cufflinks. We could not be more pleased!

The work was done before he was going on holiday and I appreciate the time he took to tackle this project!

Highly recommend!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8291/7742547440_bd332cdd46_z.jpg
3D Printed Silver Pendant by Dot San, on Flickr
icon14.gif  Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #52767 is a reply to message #7662 ] Fri, 17 August 2012 15:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bobbyc1225  is currently offline Bobbyc1225
Go to all my models
Highly recommended A++++
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #53039 is a reply to message #7662 ] Thu, 23 August 2012 15:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Nane  is currently offline Nane
Go to all my models
Great work. Hired to translated a 2d drawing into a 3d template for a game. Very fast, perfect work, thanks again! Very Happy
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #53488 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sun, 02 September 2012 00:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sueallbert  is currently offline sueallbert
Go to all my models
Dot San was a pleasure to work with and did a great job fulfilling the brief. I'm really happy with the outcome and I will definitely work with him again.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8031/7907117112_2cbb2b1602.jpg
3D Printed Cutlery by Dot San, on Flickr

Large 3D printed Cutlery by Susan Allbert
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #53571 is a reply to message #7662 ] Tue, 04 September 2012 08:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Svetlio  is currently offline Svetlio
Go to all my models
Hi,
I need a restoration of left head light of Franklin-Mint 1:24 1911 Mercedes 37/90 Skiff.In this case from Shapeways sent me to make myself 3D file which they want it to print it.In this case I attach you 2 photos and if you can-answer me as soon as possible. Thank you
P.S. My email: svet_1965@yahoo.com

Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #61347 is a reply to message #7662 ] Mon, 04 February 2013 19:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar vinnieray  is currently offline vinnieray
Go to all my models
ViJay at Dotsans did a great job on my model. Very professional, fast, and great communication. I definitely recommend.
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #61354 is a reply to message #7662 ] Mon, 04 February 2013 20:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar justmia  is currently offline justmia
Go to all my models
Greetings: My friends and I have some shapeways designs that need a bit of "tweeking", plus want to make a stainless steel brand for an upcoming Burning Man event. The brand we need is a simple one. We need a reverse printing of the words "Burnal Equinox" in Ariel Bold font, measuring 1& 1/4' for the outside diameter. The brand part (yes, we weld it on to a steel handle, put it in the fire, and brand leather and wood with it) has to be 1/4" thick, 3/16" of that is background, for a raised relief. We will pay for your time and for Shapeways to make it in stainless steel. (Hey, if you have an idea to make it more interesting, but still legible, we are open. I can send you some pictures of what we have for our other brands)

We have 2 brands in Shapeways design that are not thick enough, so can get you the files to enlarge the outside circles.
In addition, we have some little Burning Men necklaces that need the date below them changed from 2012 to 2013.

Right now, we need to get moving on the Burnal Equinox brand, the event is March 2!

Please let me know if this sounds like the job for you, and what you charge for your services.

We are in California, USA, where are you?

Thanks so much,
Mia Rice-Stone
miaricestone@gmail.com
530/637-4393
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #62686 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sun, 24 February 2013 01:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Smugsly1  is currently offline Smugsly1
Go to all my models
Hi,

May I call or email you regarding a design project?

I'm seeking a designer who can work on site in Manhattan for the first project, them remote for other projects.

Projects include:

- novel water bottle concept

- cobra belt buckle

- glasses

- skull mask

Please reply to smugsly1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Evan
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #66123 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sun, 14 April 2013 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dhemsell  is currently offline dhemsell
Go to all my models
Dotsan did an amazing job for me producing the CAD drawings for our unusual buses in Nottingham England during the 1970s. He was patient, understanding and very helpful. I told him what I wanted and he did exactly that. What he did for me was amazing and the result is better than I expected.

Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #67356 is a reply to message #7662 ] Thu, 02 May 2013 20:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jmonk  is currently offline jmonk
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for some one who has experience developing consumer products like a kitchen utensil. Currently I am in need for someone to take my concept and develop into a prototype (plastic) need CAD specs if possible.

Let me know if your interested.

JIm

email : jimmiemonk2001@yahoo.com
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #70995 is a reply to message #7662 ] Thu, 04 July 2013 22:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar fellup  is currently offline fellup
Go to all my models
VERY VERY EASY to work with.
Despite the time difference almost 12 hours - all emails were replied promptly.

I used photo references and dimensions and Vijay did the rest.

Below are some photos I took of the products.

Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #70996 is a reply to message #7662 ] Thu, 04 July 2013 22:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar fellup  is currently offline fellup
Go to all my models
Here is the other piece Vijay did.

Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #75468 is a reply to message #7662 ] Wed, 25 September 2013 15:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MidgeGourlay  is currently offline MidgeGourlay
Go to all my models

I have found working with Vijay at Dot San a very good experience. He has taken my original idea and created the 3 D modelling so that the product could be 3 D printed. What a thrill it was to open the box to see the tiny baby shoe for the first time.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7399/9804119223_93846f5465.jpg
3D Printed Lace Baby Shoe by Dot San, on Flickr

Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #82039 is a reply to message #7662 ] Wed, 25 December 2013 12:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar inception  is currently offline inception
Go to all my models
Wonderfull work, fast realisation and professionnal service. My model was ready in no time. I can only recommand your talent !
Thank you Dotsan for the detailed look of my model, for your patience with my project and keep up the good work. :)
index.php?t=getfile&id=48114&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_5805.jpg
    (Size: 1.33MB, Downloaded 282 time(s))

3D model train nose end [message #82324 is a reply to message #7662 ] Tue, 31 December 2013 17:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar colinrae  is currently offline colinrae
Go to all my models
I would have no hesitation in recommending Dotsan for your design project. From examples, real life pictures and fine scale measurements nothing was left un-touched and the end results have been worth it. The design was for a Model train and had to incorporate exact alignment of location pins and lighting holes in a tricky position.. All this was achieved within a tight timescale and spot on accuracy.

Thanks for your assistance in this project - I am sure we will have many more ideas lined up!
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #82394 is a reply to message #7662 ] Thu, 02 January 2014 04:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar momo1258  is currently offline momo1258
Go to all my models
Excellent work, I couldn't be happier with the work he has done. Top quality.
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #83633 is a reply to message #7662 ] Wed, 22 January 2014 17:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Just to tell to everyone who have a dream project in mind, I recommend to all Vijay from Dot San! I was really happy of his work done on my miniature truck model, it was easy to work with him, by always sending work in progress updates for showing the progress during the model conception and answering every question. Highly experienced designer and accurate, he did exactly what I wanted. Great work, great model Vijay! Got the printed model in my hands and I'm very happy!

Yes, all your dreams project will come true with Dot San.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3819/12070038806_46bfdf0f23.jpg

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/stukamilov

Alain Plante
Train collection 2000
Québec,Canada

www.dotsan.com
Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured. [message #87847 is a reply to message #83633 ] Mon, 14 April 2014 14:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar forbesh  is currently offline forbesh
Go to all my models
"I wanted to get a 3d printed model of my dad's boat for his birthday. I was able to find an old 3d graphics model online, but it was not suitable for 3d printing. It required several tweaks just to make it printable (wall thickness, etc), but I also had a list of enhancements I wanted to really make it perfect. After exchanging a few photos and a description of what I wanted, Dot San was able to quickly whip together a model that I am sure will impress my dad. "

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7210/13605030585_7f33fa5e07.jpgF-31 Trimaran by Dot San, on Flickr

Re: *Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured.* [message #91181 is a reply to message #7662 ] Wed, 04 June 2014 03:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stukamilov  is currently offline stukamilov
Go to my shop
Another great looking model .I'ts the second time I'm asking Vijay to work on a cad files model, absolutely outstanding! Again ,I'm very happy!
Alain Plante
Train collection 2000
Québec.Canada

• Attachment: Complete.jpg
    (Size: 152.45KB, Downloaded 14 time(s))

• Attachment: Complete.jpg
    (Size: 152.45KB, Downloaded 9 time(s))

Re: *Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured.* [message #92000 is a reply to message #7662 ] Mon, 16 June 2014 12:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gy92  is currently offline gy92
Go to all my models
If you are looking for a 3d modeler then look no further. Vijay is super helpful professional and offers quick service. I contacted Vijay as I wished to print a model of a greenhouse for my degree show. I have no experience of preparing a model for printing and was working towards a deadline. Vijay created a fantastic design and the whole process was very open and quick. I highly recommend Vijay.

index.php?t=getfile&id=62247&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_3945.JPG
    (Size: 41.38KB, Downloaded 73 time(s))

Re: *Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured.* [message #92469 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sat, 21 June 2014 11:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RankandFileGames  is currently offline RankandFileGames
Go to my shop
I recently had a model prepared for 3D printing by Vijay, he was very helpful, able to do it for a reasonable price and made sure to keep tabs after the project was complete on if it had been successful.

I would strongly recommend his services.
Tyres and other stuff [message #93493 is a reply to message #7662 ] Sun, 06 July 2014 10:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JMP55  is currently offline JMP55
Go to all my models
Dot San made my first venture into 3D design and printing a very easy entry. I provided two image of a tyre/wheel and he did the artwork very well and addressed my ideas without question and when required provided sound advice. Great service and great skill.
Thouroughly recomend his work and skills to all.

Regards

JMP
Re: *Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured.* [message #93778 is a reply to message #7662 ] Fri, 11 July 2014 22:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar beuysjoe  is currently offline beuysjoe
Go to all my models
i need great 3D modelers for various modeling projects, ranging from cnc fabrication to 3D printing. I've attached some files to be quoted..

Best,

Joe

• Attachment: mirror.zip
    (Size: 9.18MB, Downloaded 4 time(s))

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 56.58KB, Downloaded 7 time(s))

• Attachment: 2.jpg
    (Size: 66.81KB, Downloaded 7 time(s))

• Attachment: lamp_printed.jpg
    (Size: 71.94KB, Downloaded 9 time(s))

Pages (2): [ «    1  2] 

Previous Topic:3D Artist Available for Modeling Services
Next Topic:Designer Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.