Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d modeler needed desperatelly
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d modeler needed desperatelly [message #52541] Mon, 13 August 2012 14:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar vykt0r_89  is currently offline vykt0r_89
Go to all my models
Hi everibody! I am a passionate fan of the Elder Scrolls serieslooking to take things to the next level, the faimous skyrim pendant out of pewter,niobium or titanium. Need someone up for the job. Thank you
Re: 3d modeler needed desperatelly [message #52542 is a reply to message #52541 ] Mon, 13 August 2012 14:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/model/419681/pendant-inspired-on-sk yrim-the-imperial-symbol.html

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: 3d modeler needed desperatelly [message #53497 is a reply to message #52541 ] Sun, 02 September 2012 09:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Are you looking for someone to make a 3d model for you so you can then have it made in those metals? Titanium, etc... I can make that for you. The 3d model.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Need a 3D modeler to make changes to existing project
Next Topic:Character Sculpture Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.