Home » Community » General Discussion » My Sales Page
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My Sales Page [message #53407] Fri, 31 August 2012 03:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar MrRstar  is currently offline MrRstar
Go to my shop
Does anyone know anything about the 'My Sales' page being 'Temporarily Unavailable'? I got a message from a buyer (first sales ever WOOT), and while there isn't a problem with his order or anything, I'd like to see what he bought.
Re: My Sales Page [message #53411 is a reply to message #53407 ] Fri, 31 August 2012 07:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Congrats on your first sale Smile

The 'My Sales' system is slighty broken due to the recent Shapeways InShape2.0 sysem updgrade Sad
More info about this and other issues can be found here; http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=10587& amp;start=0&

Paul

Re: My Sales Page [message #53739 is a reply to message #53407 ] Fri, 07 September 2012 15:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mstyle183  is currently offline Mstyle183
Go to my shop
The only three transparency features in shapeways website stopped working since last month on the 18th.. it's been a couple of weeks of them saying that they are fixing them.

The shapeways.com/feed, the my sales feature and the excell sales download were the only three features that keep this website transparent. all 3 just happen to be broken.. i understood at the beggining but it starting to get to the point where ok enough is enough.

The email alerts were working for a little while.. i don't know if they are working still.. all i know is that i used to make an average of 1 or 2 sales a day.. i havent received a yippe email in a week. i can't see if anyone has bought anything on my sales.. and the feed only gives you a couple of previous sales and when you ask to load more it just repeats the ones you seen before.

I'm honestly considering in closing my store till they fix the 3 features.. according to their email notifications i'm not selling anything.. so i guess it won't matter if i temporaly close it

Re: My Sales Page [message #53753 is a reply to message #53739 ] Fri, 07 September 2012 20:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
I actually got 2 Yippee! mails this week, which is more sales than I usually have. So that part of the system is not totally down.

But indeed, it's been quite a while for such an important component to be down.

Greetings
Dragoman
Re: My Sales Page [message #53755 is a reply to message #53753 ] Fri, 07 September 2012 21:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I too would like to see a commitment on when this will be fixed. Anyone?

Thanks,

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: My Sales Page [message #53757 is a reply to message #53407 ] Fri, 07 September 2012 21:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Guys,

I hear your frustration, and believe me, it has been for me as well, knowing that our systems changes are affecting our community.

InShape 2.0 was a monumental change in architecture affecting everything from production turnaround time to pageload times. We needed to move the monster stone so we can make changes faster in the future. (Read all about it here: http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/1580-Big-Changes-Comi ng-to-Shapeways-this-Weekend.html )
Since the update, our small team has been working around the clock to ensure that core processes like orders being made and shipped were minimally affected.

While we've focused on production first, we know that shopowners have been impacted as well and we've had one of our senior developers working like mad so that hopefully next week we'll have some good news on the shopowner front both in terms of sales visibility and co-creators.

Despite a lack of insight into our bugs queue, we have been resolving a large volume of bugs every day that could potentially have affected a large portion of our community and in the near future will be in a much better place than we ever were.

Mystyle, specifically, The 'Yippie' you sold something emails are going out so perhaps in the last few days you have not made a sale.

The sales page is still being worked on. A plus is that as of this month, everyone will get paid on the 15th, regardless of whether you made the $30 minimum so we can start with a clean slate.

The feed is in the bugs queue.

Thank you for your continued patience everyone, I will have more news next week!

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Poor Service
Next Topic:Some very interesting SHAPEWAYS fashion designer!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.