Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need custom game pieces
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need custom game pieces [message #53141] Sun, 26 August 2012 04:10 UTC
avatar mindfad  is currently offline mindfad
Go to all my models
Hello

I am interested in making a various diorama sets based around the AVP movies. There are some sets of miniatures out there but the good ones are long out of print so getting as many as would be needed would be too costly as I have not yet begun getting terrain pieces etc.

So I am interested in possibly getting print templates of Alien and predators parts so I can assemble them and vary the figures stances, weapons etc.

I personally was always disappointed that in the comics and movies the aliens ability to take on characteristics of their hosts did not materialize more. I have a host of ideas Id like to potentially get quotes for.

Also there are a host of 3d files from the games available that if someone could tweak enough to make them suitable for 3d printing and my purposes ( suitable for different poses) is a possibility as well, rather than working from scratch.

Previous Topic:Modeler for a stamp needed
Next Topic:Looking for Adventurous Modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.