Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Modeler for a stamp needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler for a stamp needed [message #53016] Thu, 23 August 2012 07:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pose  is currently offline Pose
Go to all my models
Hi at all,
I just happend to find this really nice website today, which could be the solution to what I am looking for.

I am in need of two stamps (one should be approximately 10cm and the other one 4cm wide - the logo). So it is basically one stamp in two sizes.

The stamp design itself is not of any importants, it just has to be stable, because I need the stamp to hammer the logo into leather.

Some like this would be way more than I need:
http://www.shapeways.com/model/191260/peter-stamp.html

The only thing I basically care about is that the logo (which is just 4 letters and two arrows) log like they do on the leather, as they do on the paper, if I hammer the logo onto the leather.

Is there anyone, who could help me with that? and how expensive would that possibly be?
I am just a student doing some designs in my spare time, so if it is going to be expensive, I won't be able to do it anyhow.

Thanks in advance!
I can provide my logo to anyone asking, but don't wanna show it publicly, since it is just for my personal works.

Cheers,
Pose
Re: Modeler for a stamp needed [message #53032 is a reply to message #53016 ] Thu, 23 August 2012 13:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Modelsbymarsden  is currently offline Modelsbymarsden
Go to my shop
Afternoon Pose, I can quickly model you what you need and upload it on here to give you a quote. Won't take long at all and I wont charge, feel free to send me a private message with your logo and the size you want and I'll get on it right away.

www.modelsbymarsden.com
Re: Modeler for a stamp needed [message #53073 is a reply to message #53032 ] Fri, 24 August 2012 13:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Pose  is currently offline Pose
Go to all my models
Thank you Modelsbymarsden!
You did a wonderful job and helped me out really quickly!
I strongly recommend Marsden's work to everyone!

Previous Topic:Experienced industrial Designer Needed
Next Topic:3D Architect Modeler Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.