Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Removing shop
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Removing shop [message #52974] Wed, 22 August 2012 13:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar lawrs1  is currently offline lawrs1
Go to my shop
If I delete my shop and everything associated with it, to create a new one under a different name, will this affect any outstanding orders for any of the item from the store
Re: Removing shop [message #52977 is a reply to message #52974 ] Wed, 22 August 2012 15:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Never mind got the answer from Customer services
Re: Removing shop [message #52978 is a reply to message #52974 ] Wed, 22 August 2012 15:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Please share with us the answer, for others that may have the same question!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Removing shop [message #52979 is a reply to message #52978 ] Wed, 22 August 2012 15:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
good point, although the Customer services actually said if I give them the new name they would be able to change it for me rather than having to delete everything, which is fine as that actually works out better for me
Re: Removing shop [message #52981 is a reply to message #52974 ] Wed, 22 August 2012 15:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
They are a helpful bunch over there. Glad they got you where you need to be.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Removing shop [message #53279 is a reply to message #52981 ] Tue, 28 August 2012 21:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Ok so it appears it maybe sometime before this is possible so back to my original question, If I delete my current shop, in order to create a new one, will it affect any current orders.
Re: Removing shop [message #53311 is a reply to message #52974 ] Wed, 29 August 2012 16:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
HI!

To answer this question: No, if you delete your shop and create a new one, it will NOT affect any current orders.

Smile

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:3D Printing Art Show Opportunity - Deadline Sept. 3rd
Next Topic:Shop images, change in resolution guide?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.