Home » Community » General Discussion » Help with shipped order issue
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help with shipped order issue [message #52771] Fri, 17 August 2012 16:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar trimanted  is currently offline trimanted
Go to all my models
I'm a wholesaler of a designer's items. I recently received an order that had missing parts in two different items. I've been dealing with a Shapeways rep who hasn't done anything about this in almost 3 weeks. In the meantime, I've paid for products I can't sell.
What other recourse do I have to get this issue resolved?
Re: Help with shipped order issue [message #52787 is a reply to message #52771 ] Fri, 17 August 2012 19:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Well that's not good... Let me forward your post on to see what's going on. See if we can't get you fixed up.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Help with shipped order issue [message #52791 is a reply to message #52771 ] Fri, 17 August 2012 20:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi there,

We've forwarded your request to the service team, who should get back to you asap!

Edit: Gary from service has emailed you! Let us know if it has been fixed!

[Updated on: Fri, 17 August 2012 22:27 UTC]

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Help with shipped order issue [message #52797 is a reply to message #52791 ] Fri, 17 August 2012 22:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar trimanted  is currently offline trimanted
Go to all my models
Natalia - your influence must be awesome. I just heard from the person handling my claim and he is taking care of it, to my satisfaction. It could have been settled sooner, but I'm happy overall.
Thanks for your help!

Previous Topic:Need help with getting correct earring Posts scale
Next Topic:Necklaces for Jewelry.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.