Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » How Do I Hide Customized Products for Most Users?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How Do I Hide Customized Products for Most Users? [message #52572] Tue, 14 August 2012 09:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar CityGenerator  is currently offline CityGenerator
Go to all my models
At some point, I want to set up a shop.
I've already written a script that can make customized models using image files as input. What I'm wondering is how can I allow the person that would be letting me use their image to see the model and buy the model while hiding the customized model from other users. I want to be able to make customized models that can only be sold and shown to the person that I'm working with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Hide Customized Products for Most Users? [message #52579 is a reply to message #52572 ] Tue, 14 August 2012 14:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Simply leave the checkbox "Display to Public" turned OFF and then send the URL of the model directly to customers you DO want to have access.

I would recommend using the "Pemralink" URL.. it is a whole lot easier to work with.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: How Do I Hide Customized Products for Most Users? [message #52595 is a reply to message #52579 ] Tue, 14 August 2012 21:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CityGenerator  is currently offline CityGenerator
Go to all my models
Thanks for the quick response.

Previous Topic:Hide Items Not For Sale
Next Topic:How do you set a price for your product?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.