Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Turning an Intricate 2D black and white design into jewelry
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Turning an Intricate 2D black and white design into jewelry [message #52555] Mon, 13 August 2012 23:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar shbhanda  is currently offline shbhanda
Go to my shop
Here is a black,white, and gray image i have created. I am looking for someone who can turn this into a 3D model keeping as much of the detail as possible. I am hoping to have it be 3 inches across and about .1 inches thick. The detail for me is the important part, so anything up to 6 inches will work for me.

I can not afford much right now, but if you create a usable Shapeways design for me that I like I can paypal you $40. Thanks,

Shawn

• Attachment: igns.jpg
    (Size: 1.41MB, Downloaded 69 time(s))

Re: Turning an Intricate 2D black and white design into jewelry [message #52566 is a reply to message #52555 ] Tue, 14 August 2012 05:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff is currently online stop4stuff
Go to my shop
PM sent.

Previous Topic:Sculptor Needed for 28-30mm Miniatures
Next Topic:Model Correction - Pendant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.