Home » Community » General Discussion » No More Email Notifications
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
No More Email Notifications [message #52334] Mon, 06 August 2012 21:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar rkapuaala  is currently offline rkapuaala
Go to all my models
Is it just me, or has everyone stopped recieving notifications for a completed upload, for models available in my models, for orders placed, and order's shipped?
I just stopped getting them and was wondering if anyone esle is experiencing this or if I am unique?
Re: No More Email Notifications [message #52341 is a reply to message #52334 ] Tue, 07 August 2012 07:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Email notifications seem to be working fine for me.

Back in May, email notifications stopped coming through for me - the saga is here - Get someone from Shapeways to check if your email address is on a bounce list somehwere - from the source code of a uploaded model message it looks like Shapeways are still using SendGrid

Re: No More Email Notifications [message #52855 is a reply to message #52341 ] Sun, 19 August 2012 20:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rkapuaala  is currently offline rkapuaala
Go to all my models
It was the same for me. It seems to have worked on my last order,,, I got the notification that is.

Previous Topic:Necklaces for Jewelry.
Next Topic:Polished Strong and Flexible