Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » mechanical engineer-solid edge-Holland
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
mechanical engineer-solid edge-Holland [message #52292] Sun, 05 August 2012 11:15 UTC
avatar sjoerdhuurdeman  is currently offline sjoerdhuurdeman
Go to all my models
About me:
I am a mechanical engineer, 39 years and living close to the city of amersfoort. I am wordking on a contract basis for several companies. I am curious in the possibilities of 3D printing. For that reason I want to offer my skills on this forum.

I can make new models based on a sketch or a 2D (autocad) drawing or adjust existing models.I am also able to create a 2D drawing/sketch with measurements of the of the design based on the 3D model I have created. The dimensions can be checked by you and changed if you wish. With the 2D drawing it is possible to discuss about the model and propose changes in the design. In this way it will be an interactive process.

Expertise: The expertise I have is 5 years of 3D modeling in Solid edge. The formates I can handle are:
Solid edge files, Parasolid, STEP, IGES, SAT, STL.
Besides that I am able to use 2D autocad

Rate: 25 euro for an hour of work

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2012 20:35 UTC]

Previous Topic:Looking for someone to help make my designs
Next Topic:need a 3d artist who creates your idea?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.